What do you desire?


My Desires




A few years prior to the death of my dad, I had the awesome privilege of kneeling before him, and have him lay his hand upon my head and pray a special blessing on me.  Tonight I just re-read the blessing.  In that blessing dad used this term, "the desires of his heart."

Below are three quotes from this marvellous blessing: 

"Lord you know the desires of his heart and we pray that you would bless him, that you would guide him."


..."That you would move through him for your honour and your glory  that your love and your power will flow through him and that his desires shall be your desire, that the desires of our hearts shall be what you would have."  


"Lord that you've watched over me and we pray that you just watch over Pete now and his family.  Lord give him the desires of his heart."


As I think about this more and more...It's my desire to live for Jesus. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning to hate your sin

It's just too noisy!

Dumb Mistakes